You've earned free US shipping
Almost there! Add to receive Free Shipping!
Your cart is empty.
- 14kt Solid Gold *
- Genuine & iridescent Ethiopian Opal gem (Grade AAA)- 31 real Diamonds make it a classy statement piece- Radiates colors when kissed by sun rays
Nothing is as special as the love you share with your partner or even yourself – but this Opal Ring – Tear of Joy comes really close! We won't tell! A gorgeously faceted, pear-shaped Opal is the star of the show, sparkling with iridescence among a sea of 31 genuine Diamonds. The hues of this authentic Opal gem are paired with sparkling Diamonds, which are placed cleverly in a warming, highly polished 14kt Rose Gold ring band.
This gorgeous engagement ring is more than meets the eye as the Moon Magic Opal inspires feelings of loyalty combined with the true meaning of inner vigor enhanced by our real diamonds, known as the Queen of gems.
Styling Tip: This dream of a ring can be paired perfectly with the Diamond Ring Bonding Arc to add an extra breath of sparkle and elegance.
Details:- Solid 14kt Rose Gold (weight: approx. 1.91 grams)- 31 real Diamonds (weight: 0.33 Ct) // Color: I // Clarity Rating : VS-2- Authentic Ethiopian Opal (Grade AAA)- Band Width: 1mm- Stone Size: 0.28" x 0.20" (7mm x 5 mm)- Stone Shape: Pear-shaped Opal gem & round-cut Diamonds
* The base metal is 925 Sterling Silver (perfect for those with skin allergies to other metals). The silver is then gold-plated with a thick 14kt Gold coating.
Free US shipping on orders over $50.
Delivery time: 2-5 business days.
Fast & secure with DHL.
Hassle-free returns within 60 days.
Shipping costs: $8,90
Delivery time: 6-12 business days.
This product has
reviews, do you want to add yours?
WHY SHOP WITH US?
Do you have an existing ring to measure?
The perfect ring calls for the perfect fit. Find yours with our international size guide.
1. Select an existing ring that fits the desired finger.
2. Measure the internal diameter of the ring (in mm).
3. Use the below chart to determine your ring size.
Our Moon Magic sizes match standard USA/CAN sizes.
Still not sure how to measure your ring? No worries, we got you covered! Check our Ring Sizer Page.